THE PLACE TO BE
WELCOME TO BERBEDA PLACE!
Berbeda Place is a unique, modern and stylish boutique experience for the solo traveler on the go visiting the Palo Alto area on business or leisure. We are located in the birthplace of Silicon Valley near world re-known Stanford University.
Showcasing the fusion of mid-century modern architecture and 2020, Berbeda Place creates a setting of pleasant tranquility in the midst of Silicon Valley. Upon check-in, we offer an assortment of superior guest services throughout the duration of your stay. Each room is well suited to surpass the expectations of first time guests, as well as loyal customers.
When we opened our property in 1955, we set out to create a destination that would distinguish ourselves from other Palo Alto Hotels. This is a family-run property that cares about the personal opinion and needs of each of our guests. We have been able to adjust our operating standards over the decades based purely from the guests that we have noticed in front of our faces.
Placed in the heart of San Francisco Bay and 1 mile away from Stanford University, our boutique hotel in Palo Alto recognizes its prime location and offers a number of transportation services to ensure that you are given the opportunity to take advantage of this historic location. We encourage you to take advantage of our hospitable staff and bestow them with questions regarding not only our property, but Palo Alto’s entire community.
Our assortment of packages and deals throughout the year reflect our value of each of our guests, and we want you to make your stay with us in Palo Alto your temporary home. With tasty dining opportunities and attractions that can only be found in the Bay Area/Peninsula, Berbeda Place is the ideal destination for your next trip to Northern California.
BUSINESS AND HISTORIC LOCATION
- We cater to business professionals! Major corporations nearby including, Google, Facebook, Yahoo, HP, Lockheed Martin, VMware, BOX, Citibank, Bank of America, CPI, Merrill Lynch, Varian, Morgan Stanley, Genencor Int., Cloudera, and many more…
- Fabulous options for breakfast, lunch and dinner just a few steps from our doorway. We are next door to high-end restaurants, cafes and delis such as the The Corner Bakery Cafe, Mandarin Roots, INDO Restaurant & Lounge, CIBO Restaurant & Bar, Driftwood Deli & Market, Taqueria El Grullense, and many more! Enticing modern lounge, patio, and bar settings await your arrival.
- Perfectly situated on El Camino Real between the historic and business districts of Palo Alto near Matadero Creek about 1.5 miles from the Stanford University & Hospitals, Stanford Shopping Center and 2 miles from downtown Palo Alto. Travel with ease in and around the Palo Alto area and top attractions in the Bay Area
- Caltrain Station at California Avenue is just 0.9 miles from our hotel
- Take advantage of the Stanford Marguerite Shuttle which can drop you off at Stanford University for free. Click here for more info.
- VTA Bus 22/522 Stop just a few steps away
- Arastredero Preserve, Baylands Nature Preserve, hiking and biking trails, horseback riding, golf courses, museums, and many more activities moments away
- Equinox Fitness a block away
The hotel policies below are set in place to provide a clean, quiet and peaceful atmosphere for our guests during their stay. By selecting to complete a booking at Berbeda Place through any channel the guest acknowledges they have read and agree to these terms and conditions:
- COVID-19 Protocols: Berbeda Place is not accepting Covid-19 positive or symptomatic individuals per the Santa Clara County Health Department’s Directive for Hotels. We are only accepting bookings for essential travel and stays. Essential Workers/First Responders will be required to show a Healthcare Badge and/or Corporate I.D./Business Card upon check-in. All guests are required to wear a face mask and maintain social distancing at all times. Certain hotel services/amenities will not be available. Berbeda Place follows cleaning protocols set forth by CDC, SafeStay (AHLA – USA), and Safe Travels (WTTC – Global).
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN ALL GUESTROOMS AND PREMISE: This includes cigarettes, cigars, E-cigarettes, vaporizers, and any other form of smoking.
- Max. occupancy per room 1 adult only, min. 21 years of age. No extra persons (adults/children) allowed at any time (guest will forfeit reservation).
- All guests must register & show valid government-issued proof of identity & credit card at the time of check-in. No cash & debit cards accepted.
- Check-in after 3PM until 11PM. Early check-in is by request only and not guaranteed. $50 early check-in fee applies. Guests planning to check-in after 11PM requires advance notification. Check-out before 11AM. Late check-out penalty up to an amount of 1 night’s room & tax.
- Any guests of the hotel who do not follow or comply with hotel policies, we the Berbeda Place reserve all rights to refuse service, evict without refund and impose severe fines (min. $500 per occurrence).